Monday 9 June 2014

My First Ever Real-Life Class is Coming Up!






That's right, I am super excited at the prospect
 of finally ticking off another thing on my bucket list!



Next weekend I will be away in Cape Town teaching
 at an event with 60 delegates & 5 other teachers.

Haven't got there yet & am already exhausted just on the organisation
of everything for my page x 60!  But I do hope that the ladies there
will enjoy my class.  I have packed in many different techniques,
tips & tricks so there is bound to be something new for everyone!

When I get back I'll show you my page & all the close-ups & explain
why I thought it would work well to teach & how it all worked out :)



10 comments:

Francesca Biancon said...

why I'm so far!!
francesca

Val-Belle said...

I wish I could have been there. I think it will be a smashing class. I have to say I was blown away to hear that you have never taught in real life. I hope it goes so well for you and that you all have a blast. I love the look of your page and I am sure that the girls will love it too. Have fun and don't forget to breathe. x

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

How exciting!!!!! Can't wait to see pics!!!!

Svetlana Austin said...

Helen the preview looks stunning! travel safe, stay warm and have fun! :-)

yyam said...

Packing kits is not fun...but I'm sure you will enjoy the interaction with all the attendees! Have fun! :)

Unknown said...

I am one of the ladies attending and cannot wait although totally stressed out - and we are getting how many hours to complete this project? Sure it will be super exciting and beautiful though

Lynette Jacobs said...

Those sneaks looks awesome. I wish I could go to a class by you...would love to learn your tips and tricks. Good luck my friend...will be thinking of you over the weekend.

Mitralee said...

I wish you LOTS AND LOTS of energy! I have never done it on such a large scale, but smaller classes. It's always cool to see where people go with what you've shown them and how they use it!

Linda Eggleton said...

I would be attending in a flash if I wasnt so far away! This is so awesome Helen. Congrats andhave fun! :)

Eila Sandberg said...

As I'm backtracking your blog, I know how incredibly much time you put into putting all these kits together. How was the experience itself? I mean having 60 ladies from newbies to seasoned scrappers, live in front you of while teaching. How did you keep everything together if they kept interrupting you with questions all the time? Cudos to you Mrs Tilbury!xoxo