Tuesday 23 June 2015

7 Dots Studio Design Team!
July - December 2015
{Staying on for another term!} WooHoo!!!






This weekend was a Social Media FRENZY!!!  I felt like I had won an Oscar!!!!!!
THANK YOU so much for all the love left for me on my Facebook & Instagram accounts.
Definitely a highlight of my online artistic journey so far!!


Not only did the PRIMA announcement go up on Friday but the 7 Dots Studio
 new design team announcement went up on Sunday HERE as well!!

I am delighted to say that I am remaining on the 7 Dots Studio team until the end
of the year!  WONDERFUL news!!  I truly LOVE the collections & there are 3
new ones coming up next month too!!  Verano Azul, Lost & Found & Yuletide.

I will be bringing some of these in to South Africa to sell direct-to-
the-public, so do let me know if you want to be added to my list!

SUMMER COLLECTION



VINTAGE COLLECTION

CHRISTMAS COLLECTION


Happy, happy news all round!!!
It's been a WONDERFUL start to my week ♥




8 comments:

Margaret Mifsud said...

Congratulations again Helen!! Not surprised at all that they want to keep you for another term .. your work is fabulous!! xx

Denise van Deventer said...

You're the WO-MAN!!!!!! Way to go girl and congrats....so nice to know that we have some amazing and awesome South African ladies that have made their names in the international scrapping world!! xx

Lizzyc said...

Well done! Enjoy!

Lizzy Hill said...

Good on you! It's all happening in your part of the world! Those collections look really lovely, too:):)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Woooooo hooooooo! HUGE CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Mitralee said...

So super excited for you Helen! I knew you could do it! Glad your dreams are all coming true!

Eila Sandberg said...

Absolutely thrilled to bits over both your announcements Helen! soooo much hard work paying off big time! ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!! xoxoxo

phamil said...

Congrats Helen, they are lucky to have you with them!!! You do beautiful things with their products!